The Kent City School’s management is warmly welcome you to visit our school. We understand that selecting the right school for your child is an extremely important decision. The Admission Team of our school is bitterly aware of these issues and always consist of parents and teachers, will serve as a resource for you as your evaluate whether our school is a good decision for your family. We offer educational facilities for groups of all sizes and ages. Your students will learn in a practical way about the day-to-day work that goes into running a large, modern world.
The Kent City School starts the admission procedure for the upcoming session from January 1st every year.
During your visit, you may query regarding the following areas:
Class Environment: Families are drawn to The Kent City School for several key reasons. We have ideal class sizes that are limited to ideal strength, fostering wonderful interaction between children and teachers. Parents looking for a place where their children will be loved and challenged rather than getting lost in the crowd will find that at The Kent City School.
Student’s Social and Cultural Development: Many parents desire consistency between daily life, religion, and studies. They appreciate the way that teachers both encourage and exhort their students. They sense the balance between high standards and grace. All children participate in classroom life and are challenged to grow both intellectually and spiritually.
Academic Program: The Academic Program is rich and rigorous. Students are engaged every day in a broad number of subject areas. They interact with great books and materials. They are encouraged to love their studies and to find delight in God’s creation. Through training in habits of mind and attention, The Kent City School’s students are equipped with the tools they need for a lifetime of learning and service.
E-learning: Understanding eLearning is simple. eLearning is learning to utilize electronic technologies to access educational curriculum outside of a traditional classroom. The Kent City School promotes such type of modern method of teaching which is very effective for learning and also interesting in many ways for students.
Core Curriculum Plan: The Kent City School believes that a person born to learn on each step of life till death. Our curriculum is a common programme of study that is designed to ensure nationwide uniformity of content and standards in education. It is usually legislated by the national government, possibly in consultation with state or other regional authorities.
After inquiry, you may apply for the Student’s Registration.
Entry Test System
- Entry Test will be conducted from Class F.S-I onwards.
- Make sure to collect the required registration slip prior to entry test.
- Entry test begins at 9:00 am daily.
- Entry Test Result will be announced one day after the test by an official phone call.
- 50% overall marks in the entry test will be considered as a qualifying result.
- After qualifying entry test you receive Prospectus and Admission Form.
- Within 3 days admission form sold be submitted in the other case your registration will be cancelled.
- Admission Form will be accepted with following initial documentation.
- Student’s Birth Certificate (NADRA) – 2 Copies
- Student’s “B” Form (NADRA) – 2 Copies
- Father’s CNIC (NADRA) – 2 Copies
- Mother’s CNIC (NADRA) – 2 Copies
- Transfer Certificate (for students level 2 to onwards) – 2 Copies
- Student’s Passport Size Photographs with blue background – 4 Pictures
Student’s Age Factors
|Montessori||2.5 – 3.5 Years|
|Foundation Stage I||3.4 – 4.5 Years|
|Foundation Stage II||4.5 – 5.5 Years|
|Primary Level||5.5 – 10+ Years|
|Secondary Level||10 – 18+ Years|